As a manager, you aren't truly successful unless your employees are as well. Helping them establish compelling, actionable performance goals is the first and most important step, and Phrases for Setting Effective Performance Goals is there to lend a hand.
2600 Phrases For Setting Effective Performance Goals
A natural follow-up to the bestselling Phrases for Effective Performance Reviews , this quick-reference guide provides readers with ready-to-use performance goals organized by the characteristics and core competencies used most often in the appraisal process. From attendance and attitude to teamwork and time management, managers will find the language they need to inspire exceptional results.
The book also includes wording tailored to many of the most common positions in sales and marketing, accounting and finance, HR, IT, legal, manufacturing, operations, and more. Comprehensive and organized for ease of use, this book enables managers to lay the groundwork necessary for phenomenal achievement on the part of their people.
About the author
A long-time contributor to HR Magazine , he is the author of bestselling management books including Phrases for Effective Performance Reviews. Catch Mobile. Catch Insurance. Catch Personal Loans. Catch Energy.
2600 Phrases for Setting Effective Performance Goals : Ready-to-Use Phrases That Really Get Results
Seller Reviews. Forgot password? Not a member? Join Now! Textbooks may not include supplemental items i. CDs, access codes etc Disclaimer:A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. Pages can include considerable notes-in pen or highlighter-but the notes cannot obscure the text. Dust jacket quality is not guaranteed.
Disclaimer:A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name.
ISBN 10: 0814417752
The spine remains undamaged. Like New condition.
- The Well Within -- Self-Hypnosis for Conquering Insomnia (The Well Within -- Harnessing Your Inner Healing Power Using Self-Hypnosis Book 7);
- Dean and the Dark Angels: Tale of Death, Crime and Horror Vol 1 (Dean and the Dark Angels: Tale of Death, Crime and Horror Vol 1.).
- Phrases for Setting Effective Performance Goals: Ready-to-Use Phrases That Really Get Results!
- The Baby-Sitter Burglaries (Nancy Drew Book 129).
- The Story of Philosophy: A History of Western Thought.
Ships with Tracking Number! May not contain Access Codes or Supplements.
Setting Effective Performance Goals CD
May be ex-library. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service! We're sorry - this copy is no longer available. More tools Find sellers with multiple copies Add to want list. Didn't find what you're looking for? This book is not yet featured on Listopia. Community Reviews. Showing Rating details.
- Our Lady of Altotting (Many Faces of Mary Book II).
- Easy Pickings (The Walker Papers).
- The Official Chas & Dave Quiz Book?
- 2600 Phrases For Setting Effective Performance Goals: Ready-to-use Phrases That Really Get Results.
- Chapter 016, Vegetation Production in Terrestrial Ecosystems.
- Search Tips.
Sort order. May 09, Todd Moster rated it it was amazing. All too often and at even the best companies, managers view the annual performance evaluations of the people they supervise as an act of drudgery, often completed at the last minute without much thought or planning. A senior human resources executive who has worked at top entertainment com All too often and at even the best companies, managers view the annual performance evaluations of the people they supervise as an act of drudgery, often completed at the last minute without much thought or planning.
A senior human resources executive who has worked at top entertainment companies, Falcone makes a good case that annual assessments should not be a once-a-year, isolated event, but an ongoing, year-long process inseparable from such managerial duties as ensuring proper goal setting, planning, training and feedback. But Falcone's philosophy of the performance appraisal as a proactive performance tool is only the start. The lion's share of the book is a compendium of action-oriented phrases to help managers communicate their assessments in a manner that will ensure ready understanding and effective action.
Supported by a detailed table of contents which allows readily reference for any specific situation, Phrases is a succinct, accessible and must-have manual for any enlightened manager. There are no discussion topics on this book yet. About Paul Falcone.
- Independent Testing for Risk Management Framework (RMF): Assessment Test Plan (ATP)!
- Disarming Iraq.
- Knovel offers following tools to help you find materials and properties data;
- [NEWS] Phrases for Setting Effective Performance Goals: Ready-…!
- Holdings: phrases for setting effective performance goals :.