Donate and become a Patron. What is freedom? Consciousness alone Is. Abandon the "wanting" mind. Empty Your Mind—Return to Zero. The mind is nothing but mischief. You are in conflict with Nothing. Reader Question: How do I stop clinging to my personal self? Reader question: How can I rest in awareness if I am already that?
Prior to everything, I Am. When the mind moves, you stay put. Spiritual practice can become just another distraction from realizing the truth of what you already are. Reader Question: Is the world just a dream?
- Lifestyle Design: How to Create Your Life As You Want It.
- PlayStation®Mobile Development Cookbook.
- Love poems and musings from an 86 year old widower;
- Four Feet Under With My Buddies!
- Special Providence: American Foreign Policy and How It Changed the World!
How do these pointers help me to cope with day-to-day life? Reader Question: How do I overcome bad thoughts?
- The Love Lottery (Paranormal Romance);
- The Amphetamine Debate: The Use of Adderall, Ritalin and Related Drugs for Behavior Modification, Neuroenhancement and Anti-Aging Purposes (McFarland Health Topics).
- Happy Birthday, Bad Kitty.
- Can There Really Be Just One Church? (Moments That Matter Book 16);
- Artist Girls Cambridge Daze.
Reader Question: Is what we see a dream or reality? Try another one!
7 Steps for Creating the Life YOU Want
Or when searching for a partner, maybe you need to change what you are looking for in a mate or put yourself out there through other venues? The idea is to measure your actions against your vision and seeing if they are helping you get there.
- 10 Steps to Create a Life You Love | My Think Big Life.
- Billy and Me?
- The Magic Furnace: The Search for the Origins of Atoms;
- Design and create the life you want with these simple steps;
Getting the life you want is hard. Really hard.
10 Steps to Create a Life You Love | My Think Big Life
We have habits and thoughts that can pull us down or prevent us from getting where we want to go. So we need to stay true to our vision and keep strengthening it over and over to keep it alive when things don't go our way. However you hold onto your dreams - by journaling or looking at a picture or spending five minutes seeing yourself as you want to be - do it every day. And then when you experience bumps, you won't lose it, knowing that you will definitely get there at the end of the day.
And what is behind this process is believing, again and again, every day, that you are a creative being, that you can will the life you want into being and make it a reality.
Tips to Guide Your Thinking
By transforming our thinking, and therefore our actions, we can create opportunities for ourselves and change our own lives without waiting for outside forces to take hold. If you want to be skinnier, maybe you already think more about what you eat than you used to?
I write about gems - hotels, destinations, people, ideas - that I find in this wide world of ours! Share to facebook Share to twitter Share to linkedin As a something I spend time imaging the life I want.
How To Create The Exact Life You Want
Step One: See yourself how you want to be. Step two: Start looking at ways you are already there. Alyson Krueger.